just-a-mom

A sahm trying to become herself while teaching others to control themselves...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Love Note...

a request came home from my daughters teacher. please write a love note to your child. we will be reading them during a very special thanksgiving celebration.

so now the task falls to me, Mom, to try to write a love note to my 5 yr old. something that she will like and wont get picked on for. I guess Ill find out how I did tommorow.(celebration day)

the bold writing was the ouline to follow.

Thank you God for Wendy
because she is the Best daughter a mom could ever want!

Everyday I love her more.

She is the greatest gift I have ever recieved.

I especially love getting big hugs and kisses from my girl.

I love my Wendy so much
Life would not be the same without her.

I thank God everyday for my precious miracle baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home